BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 12, 2011

They should make a movie...

It's 2;30 in the morning, and even though I promised myself that this blog would not focus completely on the fact that I am as barren as a desert and bitchy to go with it, all I can think about it this.

Holy shit, I can't have children.

This is a very large DUH.....

But something it hits me.  Mostly in the middle of the night when I can't sleep and I end up watching some kind of stupid romantic comedy that always ends in the happy happy couple having a baby or finding out they are pregnant, or deciding to get pregnant.

I propose a movie about real life.  About $150,000.00 in medical debt and four surgeries and miscarriages and death and fights about whether to keep trying or to just throw in the towel because there is no way you can face another loss in your life.  A movie about fighting for your right to grieve a loss that no one will ever understand unless they have been there.  A movie about a depression so deep and endless that the face in the mirror morphs into shapes that you can't even name because no one has ever seen them before.

But who wants to watch a movie like that?

0 comments: